- Pastor's Conferences
- Pastor's Retreats
- Network Relationships
- Counseling for leadership
- Training and Workshops
- Lecture notes, tapes, and videos
- Pastoral training & continuing education (Sterling Bible College)
- Conference and workshops on specialized topics
- Ordination (qualification required)
- Use Christian principles and glean from experiences of other member churches to enhance spiritual development of today’s church leaders.
- Encourage one another and build each other up (1 Thessalonians 5:11) through shared experiences of church members. Pastors with or without
current denominational affiliations are welcome to enjoy the benefits of our fellowship without compromising existing relationships.
- Create a positive atmosphere of camaraderie, fellowship, and unity among Bible-based believers that result in long-term friendships. As well
as provide spiritually driven programs for building character and reaching one's optimum potential, and sharing with friends.
- Provide an association of churches that together can have the greatest impact for Christ. In addition, create a network of mentors that will provide spiritual counseling and encouragement for all involved.
- Establish and maintain communication between individuals and congregations to build strong churches one pastor at a time.
What We Offer
- Retirement planning seminars
- Grant writing workshops
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for effective ministry training
- Fundraising strategies for nonprofit organizations
- Monthly Newsletter on fellowship activities via The Lord's Churches Fellowship and Ministries website.
- And so much more...
Please contact us for additional information: benefits@TheLordsChurches.org